- Embassy of Sweden in Seoul
- The Embassy of Sweden in Seoul represents Sweden and the Swedish Government in the Republic of Korea. Its mission is to promote Swedish interests and to strengthen the exchange between our two countries. Sweden and Korea share a long history of cooperation since 1959. We work closely together with Swedish and Korean partners in diverse areas ranging from political cooperation, trade promotion and cultural exchange.
- KOREA INSTITUTE OF DESIGN PROMOTION (KIDP)
- The KOREA INSTITUTE OF DESIGN PROMOTION (KIDP) is a public institution established to enhance national competitiveness and promote national happiness through design-driven innovation. Designs, a way that gives an aesthetic value to the exterior, are now recognized as key capabilities of social innovation that encourage coexistence and happiness, but also alleviate the polarization in society. KIDP is making various efforts to publicize such roles of design to the industry and add beauty to technology so that it ensures the competency of Korean design at a global level and builds a society embracing more people.
- IKEA Korea
- IKEA Korea entered the Korean market in 2014 with the opening of IKEA Gwangmyeong. Since then, IKEA Korea has opened three additional stores—IKEA Goyang, Giheung and DongBusan—an e-commerce channel, as well as its first city touchpoint ‘IKEA Planning Studio Cheonho’ in Seoul. Based on the IKEA vision ‘to create a better everyday life for the many people’, IKEA aims to enable and inspire the many people to love their homes through home furnishing, and is accelerating its steps to create a new IKEA that is more affordable, convenient and people and planet positive. As a humanistic company, IKEA also aims to become a great place to work for its co-workers while creating a positive impact in the local community.